During my session in Prague on September 26th, I talked about result-only web investments. If you want to learn more about working results-only, here are some links and books.
Full session with questions
- The Case Against Agile: Ten Perennial Management Objections
- The Agile PM Revolution
- Is Agile Cheaper than Waterfall?
- Answering the "Where is the Proof That Agile Methods Work" Question
- What is impact mapping?
- Agile development is more culture than process
- The Purpose of Estimation
- Drupal Estimation Techniques by Project Managers
- Upgrade Your Offer! How to Sell Business Value
- UX Under Fire - On Communicating the Value of UX
If you have any questions about my talk or the topic, feel free to post them here or to me on Twitter (@jakobper).